“Christ should be honored above all else.”
The main purpose of the St. Mark’s Athletic Department is to help develop the physical, emotional, spiritual, and scholastic advancement of students. Being a part of St. Mark’s athletics must be earned by the student through the maintenance of acceptable scholastic grades as well as good conduct in class and sports.
St. Mark’s Athletics is more than just competition.
- Experience first-hand what it means to be a “Christian athlete” and the importance of honoring God whether winning or losing
- Engage in fair play, sportsmanship, and teamwork
- Discover that hard, continuous work brings success
- Learn that acceptance of responsibilities and exhibiting good character will help individual growth
- Develop the abilities and knowledge of the sport so that they will have the opportunity to be successful at the next level
The St. Mark’s Lutheran School Athletic Department holds the philosophy that each student has an equal opportunity to be a team member for all sports played at St. Mark’s.
St. Mark's sports teams are members of the Lutheran Athletic League (LAL).
Co-Ed Flag Football — 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
Co-Ed Cross Country — 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
Girls Volleyball — 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
Boys Basketball — 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
Girls Basketball — 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
Co-Ed Track & Field — 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
Boys Volleyball — 8th grade